WHAT İS İN MY BEACH BAG ?








Hello my beautiful friends
How are you? Summer is countineing run away.İn the summers,the best activity for us is sunbathing on beaches and swimmingIn summer time we spend most of our large beach.Therefore the beach in some of our needs, we carry with us in ourr. absolute beach bag. .So,today i am going to share that what has to in beach bags ?So,Lets prepare bags and go to beaches!

1) The most essenitial part

Sunscream is the most essential in beach bags.To be protected from the harmful effects of the sun, but not necessarily an absolute crawl your sunscreen before sun exposure.Of course, giving our satisfied cream must carry our bags.Of course, we may need to refresh.Be sure to choose a high protection factor sun cream.

2)Sunglasses
I think that it is effortless to wear sunglasses in a way the best way to look good.You seem to be both protected and more beautiful than what you get.Selection of glasses of course also important.Choose sunglasses that fit your face shape and your taste and do not remove all summer

3) Books or magazine

In the summer, one of my greatest pleasure to read books for hours lounger.In a quiet beach ..Here are the books that I read, accompanied by the sound of waves, the nature of the therapy for me.This is why my book is not missing any beach bag.

4) Headphone
Earphone in my beach bag is usually found.To tell the truth, I dont use it often.but it may work in crowded beaches.Too noisy places better than your headphones by plugging itself into a moment .so you get a headset with us

5)Waterproof phone case
Yep  waterproof phone case, a significant part
You can get a waterproof phone kabı.g the length of the beach is much more comfortable to use phone sağlayacaktır.o so let's not forget it.

6)Water and snacks

Of course we spent time on the beach for hours We feel hungry and thirsty.This a normal.That's why we need to keep water and snacks in the bag.My advice to you, take a water bottle from the fridge and choose the things that will not melt your snacks.

7)Towels, spare jersey
Towel and swimsuit necessity of replacement with a single word I explain rebellion
What our mother says
Dont wander wet , you will be sick! :)


Yes ,my beautiful  friends, I think you need to have these items in your beach bag.You actually have a lot of things that can be added.For example, diving goggles, aqua shoes,I'm talking about the ones cleaner, like I said.Do you know them in your beach bag.Okey,so,what do you carry them outside ?You can Tell me in the comments.Also if you are in your search for beach bag,You can read the article I wrote earlier on beach bags here.You can review the most style beach bag you choose here.

See you again.
yours affectionately









If you like you can share with your friends













Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »