3 Cool White Sneakers Look!






Hello my beautiful friends
How are you.? I hope you are nice.
Today I will talk about my favorite shoes.Yes, it sports shoes to.Sports shoes are really an important place in my life.Every year I get at least one pair of sneakers.I used my shoe model they most often because, as I said.In recent years, it is so beautiful colorful flowers buggy shoes off.The situation has become really difficult, decisions.All these colorful sports ayakkbı aside.White sports shoes place is different with meMany guess you agree with me.white sneakers, a white shirt like something savior.Almost any combination can fit a blessing.Both the womb, it looks beautiful as well.indispensable during the summer, especially in spring.Also add even fall.Yes, after this brief introduction, let's talk about what can we do about the types combined with white sneakers.I will offer myself for my daily life look like Then we go.

The favorite combination of spring-summer
Dresses and sneakers
I mentioned in my previous article to wear dresses that I love.
Especially in the early-spring season, the clothes I wear my dress is going on most frequently.
I wear clothes in my daily life, I conclude with white sneakers.
Thus, in my view and I kavuşuyoy a cute vermiyorum.he sacrificing my comfort.
Bag model I use in this view is usually a small shoulder bag.

Let us come to another
best friend's jeans with sneakers.
Yes that is right
You can complete with all kinds of jeans and white sneakers.
denim shorts, jeans, denim shirt, denim skirt ... if what comes to mind ..
Jeans and white sneakers combination of the most often I use my
Bol is a simple white shirt, skinny jeans at the wrist) I pinch a bit of the feet), and, of course, be complementary to the effortlessly cool appearance of white sneakerslarım.b cool sunglasses .And messy wavy hair.


So pencil skirt?
Yes biri.sneakers of my favorite looks and pencil skirt combination.
Pencil skirt feminine attitude, a cool Sneakers turns out to birleşince.v with the unconcerned attitude of view.
This combination surely one of the complementary parts of the crop tops
Another of your little jacket you can connect it to your waist.
Stylish sunglasses, they are tightly gathered hair Handbag
And you're ready.

Sport shoes must be in every woman's wardrobe. That shoes combination eaisly and They are best for your foot health's.What's more !
Yes, my friends These three looks are my favourite white sneakers combinations..You can do  very different combinations with white sneakers. You should know that Everyhing is possible in fashion. everything in your hands.A little pleasure and With a little creativity.That is enough.
So,Do you have a white sneakers? Do you use them in oftenly?What kind of looks you do with white sneakers.You can share with me on comments.See you again,in a short time.Have a greate days !
yours affectionately
Share with your friends.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »