My LittLe White Tshirt ! How I wear my basic white t-shirt ?




Hello my beautiful friends
How are you ? I hope that you are in best summer ! If you Quest me ? I am realy good nowadays.So,yes, let's get to our main topic.I mentioned before that Basic T-shirts are savior piece on our gardrope.I strongly believe that White T-shirts look good to everyone without exception.Certainly,While you are wearing white basic t-shirt,you should be careful that the cuts,the side and the quailty of cloth.For example,You have a short neck,you must choice V side white basic t-shirt.Also,If you have big chest,you can choice V side or open round neck.Anyway,this is a different topic.If you are interested in Choosing the appropriate of body type T-shirt,You can write me a comment.

So Today,I will talked about how you have a different style with only a little white t-shirt.Basic are the best thin for me on everyday.But,sometimes My mode is changing and I want to apply different methods.It is noted that this is only my methods.No cutting,no addition.Only small touches...If you are ready,I am starting...

1) Knot on front side
Yep,At the'd known from my favorite one..
It is really amzaing.Only one knot enough to transform your look.This look, I thing amazing with pencil skirt.You have a sexy look with one knot.

2) This time,knot on back side
Most of us, maybe try knotted our White t-shirt on front.So,back side ? You can fit your t-shirt with this way.This is also wonderfull pencil skirt.And I think this best for high waisted skinny jeans.You should try this one.

3) Lets a bit exaggerated.Have you even try knot on one side of your t-shirt yet ?
I very liked the look.When ı apply this knot,I was completing my look with a wide-cut skirt and ı turn the zipper of skirt on the same side with my t-shirt knot.You may have a differnt and creative look with this method.Try,in a short time.!



Let us leave a side nodes, let's look what else we can do

4)Wearing reverse ??  It may be funny to the ear,But why not.?
if you were tired of wearing the same thing,You can wear your white basic t-shirt by reverse.This method look greate with your V neck White tshirt.You can knot your t-shirt on front with this look.and don't forget to collect hair.

Yep,I based on 4 methods that how I wear my white basic t-shirt.What do you think of them?I know that most of us know this methods but sometimes , when we are boring to wear the same thing.Maybe,using this methods will be happy us.this is my applied with my little white basic t-shirt.Really,This is yours creativly.You can do a lot of thing only basic t-shirt.cutting or adding.There are a lot of platform that will be a source of inspiration.I hope,you are enjoy with reading.See you again.
yours affectionately







Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »